Saturday 16 March 2013

The start of my baking blog!

Well I've decided to start my own baking blog, having caught the baking bug!

A bit about me, I'm in my early 30s, work as a lawyer 3 days of the week, and I'm also mum to two young boys who love anything home baked and made by mummy!

I've always been food obsessed, but more into cooking "savoury" dishes rather than bakes, cakes, puddings and bread etc.  Then I watched the second series of Great British Bake Off, received a copy of Mary Berry's Baking Bible for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I've been baking more and more ever since!

Will try to post as often as I can.  Being busy with work mid week, I tend to bake for my family at the weekends, with the little ones helping as often as they can.

I'm also been following the Slimming World plan (I refuse to call it a diet!) since I stopped breastfeeding my youngest little boy in June 2012, so expect to see some Slimming World related posts in here too. 

So far, I've lost 2st 12 pounds and just have a couple of pounds to go to reach my target of a loss of 3st!  Any support to shift these final couple of pounds would be most appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment